USSC’s perspective on success is an Eagles-Eye-View of our vendor partners and how that partnership can be maximized. The business dynamics of a Fast Forward economy is the catalyst for the continued success of United States Sales Corporation within the Military Resale Market. Our experienced team translates those dynamics into performance-driven plans to move product swiftly and efficiently to market.
As an organizational team we:
• Provide dedicated Account Executives to co-manage and represent your brand in concert with your company’s sales strategy. These specialists possess significant category and brand knowledge, as well as buyer rapport, so as to maximize your visibility and ultimate sales goals within the Exchange System.
• Maintain full accountability for basic stock assortment positioning and maximizing the advertising/promotional and merchandising potential to all Military Exchange branches and the Veteran’s Canteen Service.
• Attend your national sales and pre-trade show meetings to ensure we are representing your company with the enhanced brand positioning and product knowledge only you can provide.
• Support your company with a first class customer service and sales support team, based in Dallas and Virginia Beach. Both offices are strategically located to interface with the primary military branch headquarters buying offices based in Texas and Virginia.
• Enhance your retail partnerships by maintaining and creating new business strategies that lead to promoting the right HOT items during key promotional selling seasons.
• Demonstrate the ability to effectively support over 500 military resale stores, activities, and venues within 15 countries.
• Maximize your company’s sales performance by committing specialized and dedicated hardlines, softlines, and consumables business units.
• Provide worldwide Military Exchange sales and servicing coverage, management, merchandising support, product introduction and replenishment for our brands.
• Promote your brand during Headquarters sponsored and in-store product training seminars for retail personnel.
• Provide continuous local feedback to assist the Account Executives, and our manufacturers’ liaisons, by optimizing sales opportunities and stock assortment enhancements, as well as reporting on the competition.
• Take pride in our 70-year success with relationship selling that we possess, have earned, and are continuing to perfect with our buyer, store, and vendor partnerships.
• Drive the business for many of our brands with in-store promotions and product demonstrations to elevate consumer awareness and, therefore, creating spontaneous sales at point-of-sale and greater sales velocity.
The impact of our aggressive, yet cautious, brand management has enabled us to secure an enviable portfolio, including many of the world’s leading brands. We stand ready to serve your company with this same level of professional leadership and historical strength which we have provided to some of the finest and most recognized manufacturers in the consumer goods industry.